This wallpaper is by Osbourne and Little. I had already painted bright flowers in differernt scales. This image gave me the idea for creating a chain style of flowers. However I preferred my designs being on a much lighter and paler background. There is also a fabric sample on curtains next to this image. The design in very similar but the colours are considered more. They have chosen a light colour and kept to one colour for the design.
This is one of my final design boards. I have printed a large scale wallpaper design. On top of selected areas on this design I have foiled parts. Some selected gold flowers are foiled in gold and a few purple flowers, however I didn't foil too much as I didnt want it to take away from the design.
The fabric sample to match this design uses some of the same flower motifs however the composition is completley different. I think this design would work particularly well on a cushion, however is could also be repeated for a bedding design.
No comments:
Post a Comment