Thursday, 5 December 2013

Matthew williamson A/W 13

Matthew Williamson still likes to keep it bright in the winter. I love the collection that uses some darker colours but always with flashes of brights. The florals used in this collection really capture my theme. His work is a massive inspiration to me as I think they relate quite well.

I enjoy following him on Instagram as he always posts sneaks of designs and close ups of prints.


The close up on this embroidery is beautiful and really inspired me as different techniques to use on my designs. 
These pants show that even from the embroidered peices, you can still take the print to make something else out of the original print. I think its a good idea to take images of embroidered peices to use as digital prints. 



I love this bright orange simple but ditsy print. It really makes it by embellishing it with sequins at the bottom to bring attention the the bright colour. 
This clutch gives me the idea to do a spin off collection of small clutches with a small snap of my work and little bits of embroidery. 

No comments:

Post a Comment