Monday, 17 March 2014

Hyper Mix prints inspiration by River Island






Here are some mix print dresses I have found from River Island where I think my Hyper mix prints would fit in well into garment shapes. However I am just designing to a square format but if I was given a garment shape to work by I could structure the patterns to fit the dress properly.





Here are just a few of my designs. I am trying to create 8 mini collections of prints. So for each print design I will create 2 more fairly simple designs that compliment the main print. For the main print I will print onto silk viscose, then for the other 2 designs to go with each collection I will print one onto Velvet and one onto Jersey so that in each little collection you can see a variation of fabrics. I will put each collection of 3 designs into one header card each. Therefore I will have 8 header cards, each with 3 fabrics each. 





This is one little collection called Acrylic Florals.


No comments:

Post a Comment