This week I visited the London Print Design fair at One Marylebone and managed to get a few images. It was the smallest design fair I have been to but nice because that ment more chance to speak to people. I got a list of names to look up peoples work.
There was some beautiful embroidered vintage clothes and also some vintage archives.
This fabric had a plastic like film over the top of the print in a 3D effect of snakeskin. I really like this effect but wouldn't know what I could use to create this effect.
This was a brand exhibiting who I also saw at Indigo in New York and spoke to about doing some work experience. I have been keeping in contact with her and am sending her a VIP invitation to New Designers for her to view my work and gain some possible work experience.














No comments:
Post a Comment