Whilst I was in London I managed to do a lot of market research and found some potential stores within my target market ranging from high end high street to High end designer.
Cath Kidston
This image was taken of the Cath Kidston window display. Although Cath Kidston does a lot of very simple floral prints that are signature to her brand, they also create modern Toiles de Jouy style prints using landscape and animals. I think displaying this new collection was made fun with the animal masks on the mannequin.
Fortnum & Masons
Fortnum & Mason have a lot of decorative designs on ceramics using bright colours. I think the more decorative side of my collections could be suitable for this. I love this window display with products in brightly coloured large frames.
Burberry
Burberry have some beautiful embellishment in their garments and here that is reflected in the 3D window display on 2 toned pearlised paper to represent their fabrics.





No comments:
Post a Comment