Paperchase have a new exotic collection with bold colours and animal prints where my exotic animals would fit in the market perfectly. Although paperchase is a stationary market they have applied the surface pattern to accessories such as bags and ceramics.
The exotic birds and painting in bright colours creating texture and are merged together to create an all over print.
The zebra designs are in a fairly simple
Repeat pattern ensuring the detail of the zebra illustration is kept noticeable. To go with my ornate animals cushion collection I have decided to do more paintings or birds that can go into wallpaper designs that Include large scale trees with birds and butterfly's surrounding the animals in the trees.
This wallpaper design by kristjana Williams is a layout I would like to try with my own animals in trees. I would like to create the tree as large as the wallpaper average drop legnth.
I am in the progress of painting more birds and butterflies and adding more detail to this exotic parrot.









No comments:
Post a Comment